Crusaders of Acre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE NEED MORE TRAINING

+3
Alex_of_Acre
Silicium_of_acre
Cropzy
7 posters

Go down

WE NEED MORE TRAINING Empty WE NEED MORE TRAINING

Post by Cropzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:28 am

ok guys seriously, we are a clan, we need more training, we need to appoint people as trainers because i am sick and tired being owned by pepl who train 24/7, im an okay dueler but i want to be much better.
We need:
A feinting trainer
A formation trainer
A chamber blocking trainer
A manual blocking trainer
A ranged trainer

And we need to train at least once every week for at least an hour at a set time and a set day

Any more trainers? Please comment

I hope this will be taken into consideration and action will be taken ,

Thankyou
Cropzy
Cropzy
Crusader Regular

Back to top Go down

WE NEED MORE TRAINING Empty Re: WE NEED MORE TRAINING

Post by Silicium_of_acre Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:37 am

The new website as the the schedule for training register there and youll see its under anoucment and events.

You could have asked this more nicely this is like giving order, feinting you can learn that by your self by going into eu 3 like i said the same is going to happend if you duel someone from acre that is experienced with mele you just have to dear using this tricks
but yet i dont understand why you complaining yesterday we had training you could have asked a knight or lord to train you individually i gived you tips now its up to you if you wish to become better.

Help this young paddawan masters of the realm Cool
Silicium_of_acre
Silicium_of_acre
Crusader Novice
Crusader Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cropzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:39 am

its not orders, i just put it like that so people can take it into account nd cheers sili
Cropzy
Cropzy
Crusader Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex_of_Acre Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:41 am

I have to agree with Silicium on this one Adam, plus there's training being scheduled as far as i know so you just have to be patient, Silicium is always offering training and for people to go on duel servers you just need to keep and eye out for training sessions ect.....

EDIT: Also Adam its not all about blocking its also about foot work!

Last edited by Alex_of_Acre on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Alex_of_Acre
Alex_of_Acre
Crusader Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Berplars_of_Acre Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:41 am

I don´t want to sound offensive, but a trainer won´t help anybody in my opinion. The People you face which are good in this game played this game for a horrible long time. If you want to get better all you can do is go to the duel server for 1-2 hours a day and train there.

Make yourself some goals, know which enemy is on your level and try to beat him and then move on to a better guy. Teaching doesn´t work at all, i mean what could i teach you? The Block direction? The range of a weapon i never use? How to feint? I´m sure most of the people know this, the rest is just experience.

This is only for personal skill.
Berplars_of_Acre
Berplars_of_Acre
Knight of Acre
Knight of Acre

Back to top Go down

Post by Cropzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:44 am

Berplars_of_Acre wrote:I don´t want to sound offensive, but a trainer won´t help anybody in my opinion. The People you face which are good in this game played this game for a horrible long time. If you want to get better all you can do is go to the duel server for 1-2 hours a day and train there.

Make yourself some goals, know which enemy is on your level and try to beat him and then move on to a better guy. Teaching doesn´t work at all, i mean what could i teach you? The Block direction? The range of a weapon i never use? How to feint? I´m sure most of the people know this, the rest is just experience.

This is only for personal skill.

i dunno, it just seems that most clans do that sort of stuff, i thought it would help acre, i guess i was wrong, dammit
Cropzy
Cropzy
Crusader Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Berplars_of_Acre Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:57 am

I don´t think that most of the clans do this stuff. Grouping up and fighting is a good training because you learn to watch your swings, but Duel Training is kind of useless in the regular sense of training, because no one can tell you what to do.

I have done some random chamber training with people standing still in front of me, i´m somewhat good at this but by no means i can chamber in a real duel. It is all about the experience.
Berplars_of_Acre
Berplars_of_Acre
Knight of Acre
Knight of Acre

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeKay_of_Acre Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:22 am

...Berp has a point. It's all well and good learning to focus on one opponent, but when you're with acre, it's HIGHLY unlikely that your fights will be under those circumstances. Either you'll be moving with a group, or the group will have died and you'll be in a last stand situation.

Experience is the best training. Group play.
DeeKay_of_Acre
DeeKay_of_Acre
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by King Reinhardt Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:57 am

"Gold upon White shall take to the field, and all shall falter and fall.

Acre is a cRPG faction focused around teamwork and survival. Of working with allies, both of the golden banner and those who choose to aid us in battle, regardless of creed or flag. Sporting members who specialize in most major disciplines, of both EU and NA origin, the Crusaders of Acre are a versatile and effective force, well-known for our team tactics. Seen us performing our flag tactics in-game? Aspire to be a part of a faction that actively considers strategies other than running directly at the enemy, or splitting up into individuals? Consider joining today, to bear the golden banner. Teamspeak is a required asset, as communication is essential for a faction such as Acre. The desire to work with allies is recommended, we are not an individualistic clan, we are a team faction."

Description on the Home page of the new website.

Other "clans" are just that: clans. They're not organized, they're just masses of twohanding spammers running towards the enemy. Acre is a "faction" or "guild": an organized bunch of players. We train (Since... a few days ago. Keep in mind I came back 2-3 weeks ago. Things HAVE been getting done since then.) on our new server, now that we have it. We will be having more events. Today and next Saturday for example. And I plan on raising the bar in Acre, because at the moment, our players are... well... some are less then par. That'll all change. But for now, we need to get back into the swing of things (Battle standard tactics and fighting together as a group, as well as formations). After which, we'll continue to get better at those things, as well as train individually. In fact, I'm pretty sure we'll be training individually today.
King Reinhardt
King Reinhardt
King of Acre
King of Acre

Back to top Go down

Post by Cropzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:34 am

thankyou rein, Smile nd sorry if i came across as demanding or angry Sad
Cropzy
Cropzy
Crusader Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Kondradus_of_Acre Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:38 am

i agree with berp. yes fighting as 1 is beneficial, but eventually you will need to learn to fight on your own. so dueling arena is good idea.

Kondradus_of_Acre
Lord of Acre
Lord of Acre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum