Crusaders of Acre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodlines - Origin

4 posters

Go down

Bloodlines - Origin Empty Bloodlines - Origin

Post by DeeKay_of_Acre Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:10 am

As a couple of you should remember, I recently typed up an introduction-style story for Acre... A conversation between a longbowman and a king. (I wonder who they could be). I kind of enjoyed writing in that style... using exaggerated characters in a realistic medieval enviroment... So I thought I'd continue. So here's how it's going to work.

One by one, I will be including characters based on the names and personalities of Acre. By the end of it, quite a few of us should have a personal backstory attached to the name.

I'd like you to seriously consider your origins. From the regulars up to the Duke, I'd like you to think about how you come to serve Acre in this universe based on cRPG... If your position is a hereditory honour, or if you are a landless mercenary that serves for coin.

These origns are going to be DETAILED (About as long as the introduction story) and genuinely interesting to read. I am not going to half-arse it and knock up a short paragraph listing a couple names, I am going to write as YOU. (Yes, even the regulars.)

I'll be starting with Rein (Obviously), since we need to work out Acre's exact position in this fictional fantasy universe... Once we've got that, it's open to pretty much everyone.

If you aren't sure of this, or want to talk about possible origins to me, feel free. That's what steam is for... it's what froum PMs are for too, I guess... But if I'm online, I'd prefer Steam.

Reiny, this means we have to have a bit of a talk when you get the chance.
DeeKay_of_Acre
DeeKay_of_Acre
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines - Origin Empty Re: Bloodlines - Origin

Post by Alex_of_Acre Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:57 am

That's an awesome idea DK! I doubt many other clans have this sort of thing and thats why Acre is Superior to all the others Smile
Alex_of_Acre
Alex_of_Acre
Crusader Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Timotheus_of_Acre Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Good iniative! I will contact you when I can
Timotheus_of_Acre
Timotheus_of_Acre
Minister
Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy_Nic_of_Acre Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:26 am

I've written together quite some stuff now for my crpg character, hope to catch u on the weekend to make a story out of it
Grumpy_Nic_of_Acre
Grumpy_Nic_of_Acre
Champion of Acre
Champion of Acre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum